We ran a job challenge earlier this year from March to June and got 10+ students placed in various companies as interns and full-time employees. We have seen interest from a lot of folks wanting to give back to the community and hence, we are launching a more structured version. We have seen the results and believe we can help a lot more people together.
- A minimum time commitment of 5 hours a week for 2 months.
- Review projects and code of your mentee.
- Help them articulate their thoughts better in videos and blog posts.
- Prepare them for job interviews and take mock interviews.
- First things first, you get cool goodies (like OnePlus Nord, Bose Headphones, etc.) for every mentee that gets placed.
- Life is a boomerang. You get what you give. This is a great opportunity to give back to the community and make a difference in someone's life.
- For growing into a senior role in our tech industry, you'll inevitably need to learn mentorship skills. We'll help you at every step of the way.